Eclectic, atmospheric hard electronica with a helping of chiptune sounds and drum & bass.
Windpearl is a producer of electronic music who started out in 2000. In real life,
he is a French programmer called Gabriel Hautclocq, whose music is easily recognizable
in the electro scene: dark, atmospheric, melancolic and cyber-punk tracks ranging from zero-beat ambient to hardtek,
with chiptune, classical and drum & bass tracks adding even more flavor to the palette.
In the early days, Gabriel's music was kept to his inner circle; titled "GabMix" followed by the year of release,
the fist series of albums was distributed to family and friends only. So far, three albums
and one single have been released this way: GabMix 2000, GabMix 2001, GabMix 2003, and the single "Funky".
Conscious that the name "GabMix" didn't look very professional, Gabriel chose to
henceforth call himself Windpearl. The first album distributed under that name, "Echoes of Nothingness",
was first made available to friends and family only to then be released on Soundcloud.
The next two albums have been released to the public through various platforms on the web.
The first one, "I love you a bitâ€?#34;, was produced in France and released in 2007,
whereas the second one, "Mother Earth", was created in Asia (China and Thailand) and released in late 2008.
Windpearl moved back to France in 2012 together with his spouse. He has released an EP with a
few more tracks since, but hasn't yet been able to fill a full album. His most recent
EP can be found on various music streaming platforms.
Sports football betting appI love you a bit
Windpearl lives in Juicq, France.
Tagged as: Electronica, Darkwave, Instrumental Electronica, Hard Electronic.
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Solar Cycle: a summer cocktail of Chill out, Electronica and Ambient
- Nuform: Innovative, emotional and trippy electronic music
- Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- Mike McGuill: Diverse, intelligent electronica from London
- Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- Red Sky Lullaby: Lush Downtempo Electroacoustic Grooves
- Adam Fielding: atmospheric dance music with cool vocals
- Suchitra Lata: Swirling Chillout, Ambient, World, Progressive Pop, Indian classical veena and much more in between
- DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Superdirt2: highly danceable electro beats with virtuouso cello
- Stanislav: Laid-back, cool, electroakoustic, classical music, ethno, jazzy soundtracks
- Solar Theory: sound meditations unifying deeply mesmerizing vocals with electronic soundscapes
- Psycliq: an electric heart with an organic soul
- Amfibia: electronic, acoustic, chillout, lounge, comopolitian, instrumental
- Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Sports football betting app: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- Snowsleep: mediative ambient, electronic and post-rock