Electronic music becomes poetry.
Rildrim is a multimedia art project aimed on producing technology based
multi-sensory and conceptual experiences through the synergy of
different disciplines. His creator, Carlos Butler, is an electronic
music composer and producer from the Canary Islands, Spain, with
classical training and mastering of music technology who's been in the
business for ten years
After learning from some electronic music
styles like ambient, minimal, psychill and techno, he's built a
personal universe very influenced by visual arts and poetry and based
on his own aesthetic and structural principles with a set of elements
shifting from subtle and delicate sonic atmospheres, subliminal micro
grooves, deep bass lines and complex textures to more powerful leads,
resonating melodies and solid beats.
Always exploring new musical
horizons and cutting edge technologies of sound processing and
generation, his source of inspiration seems to have no end as an
infinite path to a cosmic consciousness and a new way to fathom the
eternal beauty of this invisible language.
You can hear more of Rildrim's work on his Soundcloud page.
Across The Night
Sports football betting appThe Lonely Wizard
Sports football betting appMoving Inward
Poetry of the Unnamed
Rildrim lives in Las Palmas, Spain.
Tagged as: Ambient, Electronica.
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Sambodhi Prem: reflections of the moon in music
- EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- Rob Cosh: Music For Your Inner Ear
- prettyhowtown: playful, melodic, hand-made ambient electronic music
- Snowsleep: mediative ambient, electronic and post-rock
- Indidginus: n. Riddims (Music. Dubstep, dub, dancehall and global bass music, incorporating slide didgeridoo in live performances ~ DidgeriDubstep)
- Robert Rich: groundbreaking ambient and dark-ambient
- Carlos Schwarz: passionate, evocative, and captivating new age
- Homeless Balloon: Ambient chill to ease your pain and tease your brain
- Paul Avgerinos: beautiful ambient space music
- Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Philipp Weigl: austere electronica with melancholy vocals
- Roe: A journey into the deep, beyond the bounds of ambient music
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- Mike McGuill: Diverse, intelligent electronica from London
- Sports football betting app: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Ion: clean, crystalline ambient