Playful, melodic, hand-made ambient electronic music.
Working under the name prettyhowtown multi-instrumentalist John Noble
creates sound and music on an analog modular synthesizer. John's music ranges
from radio-friendly nostalgic techno influenced beats to microtonal soundscapes,
trance-inducing generative works, and beyond. prettyhowtown has been featured on
WNUR 89.3FM (Chicago), and he appeared as guest artist on Open Lab Radio's
Beyond Corners on 89.9FM Ibiza and Formentera (Spain).
John is primarily a performance artist and frequently plays in clubs and at
music festivals. Using no computers, samplers, or other modern musical aids,
John improvises music on the fly using the knobs, switches and wires on the
instrument itself. The result is a journey of exploration for artist and
prettyhowtown's recorded music is made the same way: every track was recorded
live to a stereo recorder, usually in one take, and is presented without
editing. John feels this best preserves the spirit of his music: intensely,
spiritually, and imperfectly made by a man rather than a machine.
You can find more information about prettyhowtown Sports football betting apphere.
Sports football betting apphelium
prettyhowtown lives in California, USA.
Tagged as: Sports football betting appAmbient, New Age, Experimental Electronic.
- Paul Avgerinos: beautiful ambient space music
- Indidginus: n. Riddims (Music. Dubstep, dub, dancehall and global bass music, incorporating slide didgeridoo in live performances ~ DidgeriDubstep)
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Robert Rich: groundbreaking ambient and dark-ambient
- Tilopa: healing magic of the japanese zenflute
- Emmalee Crane: ambient, orchestral drone music
- Sambodhi Prem: reflections of the moon in music
- Roe: A journey into the deep, beyond the bounds of ambient music
- Rob Cosh: Music For Your Inner Ear
- Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Snowsleep: mediative ambient, electronic and post-rock
- Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- Emily Burridge: beautiful music that is fluid across genres, encompassing classical to contemporary to world
- Carlos Schwarz: passionate, evocative, and captivating new age
- Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- Sports football betting app: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Dayazell: ancient and traditional world music