Ethnic house music, world music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, australia and europe.
Stane Špegel aka Monom (The Artist Formerly Known as HouseMouse) aka Stanislav
is a composer, instrumentalist, producer and author of multimedia content.
He has released fifteen independent music albums and eight as a member of
various other musical groups. As a member of the collective Microtrip he has appeared
at all the major and important festivals of electronic and experimental music in
Slovenia, Croatia and Austria over the past twenty years.
His works have been published in several national and international compilations
and are available in most of the World's online music services. He also produces
radio jingles and music for theatrical and dance performances and celebrations.
In addition to his own works Stane Špegel also deals with remixing for other
authors. He has authored more than twenty separate music-visual performances /
exhibitions in which his sculptures, photo-manipulation prints, relief
landscapes and video films are accompanied by his music. With his video works Stane
has participated in several national and international video festivals. He has authored,
co-written and directed several celebrations of cultural, fashion and sporting
You can find out more about Stane on his Sports football betting appwebsite and check out his videos on Youtube below.
Around the World
Monom lives in Velenje, Slovenia.
Tagged as: Electronica, Techno, Instrumental, World Electronic.
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Mike McGuill: Diverse, intelligent electronica from London
- Nuform: Innovative, emotional and trippy electronic music
- Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Superdirt2: highly danceable electro beats with virtuouso cello
- Joey Fehrenbach: gorgeously sculpted, uber-melodic downtempo
- Ion: clean, crystalline ambient
- Indidginus: n. Riddims (Music. Dubstep, dub, dancehall and global bass music, incorporating slide didgeridoo in live performances ~ DidgeriDubstep)
- Red Sky Lullaby: Lush Downtempo Electroacoustic Grooves
- Adam Fielding: atmospheric dance music with cool vocals
- Chris Field: Music in the Twenty-First Century, a hybrid blend of classical and ambient music
- Osamu Kitajima and Chris Mancinelli: pan pacific ambient dance masters
- EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- The Stroj: retrofuturistic, DIY instruments, industrial, electronic, tribal and steampunk
- Sports football betting app: electronic music becomes poetry
- Toni Castells: Puccini meets Sigur Rós