Matthew E Sargent:
Masterfully composed orchestral and electronic film scores.
Matthew E. Sargent is a South Carolina native who began playing the
piano at the tender age of 7. Throughout his childhood years, he was
involved in school bands and musical performances. He attended the
Fine Arts Center, a school for musically gifted high school kids, as
well as Brevard Music Center right after completing high school. He
then completed a Bachelor of Music degree in film scoring at Berklee
College of Music in Boston. Under the supervision of film/TV
composer Michael Suby (best known for Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little
Liars, The Butterfly Effect), Matthew also interned for the TV show
The Simple Life.
He eventually relocated to Los Angeles where he had a successful
career as a co-composer for various TV shows including the
longstanding TV shows, TMZ and The Ellen DeGeneres Show. He
has since been involved in various independent film projects including
a documentary for the well-regarded Atlanta History Museum.
Matthew continues to compose for music libraries and independent
TV/film projects. His musical style ranges from symphonic orchestral
to electronic, and everything in between. He's also active in
community organizations that support music education programs and
the performing arts.
The Orchestral Master
Matthew E Sargent lives in South Carolina, USA.
Tagged as: New Age, Instrumental New Age, Orchestral, Cinematic.
- Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- John Cabrera: Lush, deeply moving, cinematic soundscapes and soaring musical themes for your daily eargasm
- Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Jarkko Hietanen: cinematic composer with an electronic past
- Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Robert Otto: Ambient Electronic and Neoclassical Soundscapes
- Cobb Bussinger: Melodic, passionate, introspective and transcendent journeys to the heart
- David Modica: layers of lush acoustic guitar
- Carlos Schwarz: passionate, evocative, and captivating new age
- Barry James: instrumental music with an edge
- Joseph Nimoh: uplifting solo piano pieces with influences from classical, jazz and gospel music
- Kourosh Dini: minimalist piano with slashes of ambient electronics
- Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- DAC Crowell: deeply ambient new music
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Bella Gaia: an iridescent landscape of gossamer melodies and labyrinthine rhythms, with a sense of celestial wonder
- Sports football betting app: cellist extraordinaire
- prettyhowtown: playful, melodic, hand-made ambient electronic music