Music for minds.
Luke Gartner-Brereton is an award-winning composer, instrumentalist and
folk guitarist from Brisbane, Australia. "Classically-inspired, with folk and
world influences," Luke's music relies heavily on the use of classical guitar
layered throughout each song, both as a percussive and melodic device. The
resulting music tends to blur traditional genres (blending classical tones with
folk/Latin rhythms, and even blues), reflecting the composer's diverse musical
background and tendency to employ strong melodic structures throughout the
Since commencing his solo career in 2011, Luke has written a series of
instrumental albums with a strong Latin/world flavour, including Dream Baby
Dream (2011), Serendipity (2011), Mucho Grande (2012) and Gypsy Moon Rising
. In addition to this instrumental work, Luke also composes music for
film, television and other media.
Luke's music relies heavily on the use of Spanish, nylon-string guitars, the
ukulele, guitalele, and the Bolivian Ronroco (a 10 stringed Bolivian mandolin
most notably used by Gustavo Santaolalla [Babel, Brokeback Mountain, The
Motorcycle Diaries, The Last of Us]). This use of nylon-stringed instruments
gives Luke's music a warm, spacious texture which can be dialled up for more
passionate Latin tracks, and dimmed down for more reflective tracks.
You can find out more about Luke on his Sports football betting appwebsite.
Sports football betting appAmbrosia
A Balm for Sisyphus
Rouges and Lovers
Luke Gartner-Brereton lives in Brisbane, Australia.
Tagged as: New Age, Folk, Instrumental New Age, Acoustic Guitar, World Influenced.
- Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Giorgio Costantini: Intense and minimalist new-classic piano and cinematic orchestration
- Toni Iniguez: classical guitar and Nature
- Cobb Bussinger: Melodic, passionate, introspective and transcendent journeys to the heart
- Lisa Lynne: Inspirational, uplifting, gentle, and soothing Celtic harp, World flutes, guitar and more.
- Sasha Merkulov: Ethnic New Age, Groove, Meditation, Sitar, Ambient
- Carlos Schwarz: passionate, evocative, and captivating new age
- Kourosh Dini: minimalist piano with slashes of ambient electronics
- Kalyan and Sambodhi Prem: Celebrating the Sound of the Cello
- To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- Dayazell: ancient and traditional world music
- Cheryl Ann Fulton: World-class performer and teacher of Medieval, Baroque, Welsh triple, Celtic and Concert harps.
- Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Bella Gaia: an iridescent landscape of gossamer melodies and labyrinthine rhythms, with a sense of celestial wonder
- Aryeh Frankfurter: Timeless and enchanting folk music for the soul
- Sports football betting app: reflections of the moon in music
- Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica