Lose yourself in the electronic.
Love Amplifier lives in California, USA.
Tagged as: Electronica, Techno, Experimental, Instrumental Electronica, IDM.
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Mike McGuill: Diverse, intelligent electronica from London
- prettyhowtown: playful, melodic, hand-made ambient electronic music
- Adam Fielding: atmospheric dance music with cool vocals
- Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Joey Fehrenbach: gorgeously sculpted, uber-melodic downtempo
- Nuform: Innovative, emotional and trippy electronic music
- Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Red Sky Lullaby: Lush Downtempo Electroacoustic Grooves
- Barks and Crock: Berlin based electronic music - from ambient atmospheric to dance
- Chris Field: Music in the Twenty-First Century, a hybrid blend of classical and ambient music
- Amfibia: electronic, acoustic, chillout, lounge, comopolitian, instrumental
- The Rapture: Electronica with a heart
- Sports football betting app: urban electronic music
- Alexander Lisenkov: Lounge and dance electronic music with elements of jazz and ethnic