Ambient chill to ease your pain and tease your brain.
Homeless Balloon is the music project of Helge Krabye, a Norwegian composer,
sound designer and multimedia artist, born in 1953 in Oslo, Norway. Helge has
(under his real name) composed music for television documentaries, radio plays,
fantasy stories and multimedia projects as well as signature melodies and
musical jingles since the late 80's.
In his music, he is known for combining acoustic instruments
with experimental, electronic sounds. His music is inspired by both world
fusion, electronica, acoustic, classical, jazz and film music. Homeless Balloon
has released six audio CD's and two digital EP's. The music is downtempo
chillout grooves and ambient soundscapes inspired by acid jazz, electronica,
world fusion, acoustic and film.
Helge Krabye learned to play violin at the age of six, and he picked up the guitar as a teenager. In his early thirties he
started experimenting with computers, MIDI and synthesizers, and his background
in classical music has made his compositions suitable for moving pictures.
You can find out more about Homeless Balloon on their Sports football betting appwebsite.
Homeless Balloon lives in Oslo, Norway.
Tagged as: Ambient, Electronica, Chillout, Experimental Electronic.
- DAC Crowell: deeply ambient new music
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- Tilopa: healing magic of the japanese zenflute
- Claire Fitch: ambient cellist
- Carlos Schwarz: passionate, evocative, and captivating new age
- Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- dammerson vaughan: atmospheric, evocative, film-y instrumentals
- Indidginus: n. Riddims (Music. Dubstep, dub, dancehall and global bass music, incorporating slide didgeridoo in live performances ~ DidgeriDubstep)
- Rob Cosh: Music For Your Inner Ear
- Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Barry James: instrumental music with an edge
- Sasha Merkulov: Ethnic New Age, Groove, Meditation, Sitar, Ambient
- Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- Ion: clean, crystalline ambient
- Kourosh Dini: minimalist piano with slashes of ambient electronics
- Sports football betting app: healing, meditative ambient new age
- DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical