Piano and cello/jazzy new age.
Born in Tulsa Oklahoma but raised in Kansas City, Missouri. Currently attending the University of Kansas studying Art History Drawing and Painting. I now live in Lawrence Kansas USA.
I began playing at the age of five under the suzuki theory and continued with lessons until the age of 18 or so. I became bored with playing other peoples songs and the piano in general. I really started making a lot of progress when I got into improvising and composing my own pieces. This was around the age of 13 or 14.
I recorded and released my first solo album at the age of 17.
The Depths of a Year was written from the age of 18 to 19 while I first attended the University of Kansas. Much of the album came from a need to cope with a failed relationship. I wrote the album and called Kate who I barely knew. I did know she could play and she gladly joined on.
I dropped out of school to play piano and organ with a rock and roll band called the gadjits ( now the architects) and a band called the belles. I toured for two and a half years, playing over 300 shows in all of north america and the UK.
Being burnt out by the road and rough lifestyle, I have happily returned to school to study visual arts and focus on my composing, drawing from the likes of Radiohead, Interpol, and many others.
I am now 22 and hope to keep pushing the boundaries of my creativity and composing in general.
Sports football betting appCry Wolf
Sports football betting appThe Depths of a Year
Lines Build Walls
Ehren Starks lives in Missouri, USA.
Tagged as: New Age, Jazz, Neoclassical, Instrumental New Age, Contemporary Piano, Daydreaming.
- Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Jeff Wahl: acoustic new age and jazz guitar.
- Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Toni Iniguez: classical guitar and Nature
- Giorgio Costantini: Intense and minimalist new-classic piano and cinematic orchestration
- Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- Lisa Lynne: Inspirational, uplifting, gentle, and soothing Celtic harp, World flutes, guitar and more.
- Jarkko Hietanen: cinematic composer with an electronic past
- Cobb Bussinger: Melodic, passionate, introspective and transcendent journeys to the heart
- Carlos Schwarz: passionate, evocative, and captivating new age
- Barry James: instrumental music with an edge
- Lydia McCauley: intriguing piano compositions with dynamic accompaniment
- Kourosh Dini: minimalist piano with slashes of ambient electronics
- Geoff Cawthorn: solo piano works
- Robin Stine: jazzy, bluesy numbers that immediately sound like comfortable standards
- EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- Sports football betting app: angst-free modern ragtime
- Paolo Pavan: Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style