Instrumental and vocal music from the middle ages and reniassance.
The Dufay Collective has been performing and recording its unique brand
of early music since 1987. During this time the group has performed at major
festivals and toured throughout the world, receiving critical acclaim from Cairo
to Carlisle. The group has made a series of highly successful recordings of a
wide-ranging repertoire of instrumental and vocal music from the Middle Ages and
Renaissance, including the Grammy nominated 'Cancionero'.
Their recordings have all met with critical acclaim, but never resting on their
collective laurels the group, now directed by William Lyons, strive to create
entertaining and informative performances and recordings. They can also be heard
on the soundtracks of several feature films including Hamlet, Harry Potter 3 and
Dufay Collective lives in London, England.
Tagged as: Classical, Renaissance, Classical Singing, Composer: Antonio de Cabezon, Composer: Enriquez de Valderrabano, Composer: Francesco Canova da Milano, Composer: Francisco de la Torre, Composer: Juan de Anchieta, Composer: Juan del Encina, Composer: Luis de Narvaez, Flute, Lute, Viola da Gamba.
- Ensemble Mirable: rare and extraordinary music of the Baroque
- Voices of Music: Lilting Renaissance & Baroque vocal interpretations
- Daniel Shoskes: A feast of Baroque lute
- Pellingmans' Saraband: viol and lute duo
- Francesca Torelli: Lute songs of the English Renaissance
- Alison Crum and Roy Marks: Ethereal, enigmatic and exhilarating renaissance miniature masterpieces for viol and lute
- Poeticall Musicke: Late Renaissance and Early Baroque music, historically performed
- Musica Pacifica: Baroque and traditional music from England, Scotland and Ireland
- La Reverie: Recreating traditional music from a modern perspective
- Passamezzo: 16th and 17th Century Music and Song for Christmas and Winter
- Canconier: Medieval music from the 12th to the 15th centuries
- Edward Martin and Thomas Walker: French lute duets that represent the pinnacle of the High Baroque
- Ralph Rousseau Meulenbroeks: virtuoso viola da gamba
- Richard MacKenzie: Virtuoso English Lutenist and Guitarist
- Mauricio Buraglia: a marvelous classical spiral of lute sounds
- Alan Rinehart: A feast of Renaissance and Baroque music
- Federico Moscogiuri: Original and evocative lute music
- Ernst Stolz: Renaissance and Baroque beautiful music revealed by Dutch gambist and multi-instrumentalist
- Sports football betting app: Early music featuring Italian affetti from Switzerland
- Eduardo Figueroa and Oscar Ohlsen: Chilean baroque guitar duo