A feast of baroque lute.
Daniel Shoskes is a lutenist in Cleveland Ohio. His instruments include Baroque
lute, Renaissance Lute, Archlute, Vihuela and Baroque Guitar. He has studied
with Pat O'Brien and David Dolata and has had masterclasses with Paul O'Dette,
Nigel North, Stephen Stubbs, Robert Barto and Richard Stone.
He has performed continuo with the Case Western Reserve Baroque Orchestra and
with Apollo's Fire, The Cleveland Baroque Orchestra. He has also performed with
the Cleveland based groups Buckeye Baroque and Cantores Cleveland and given solo
recitals at the Lute Society of America's Summer Seminar.
He currently serves on the Board of Directors of Apollo's Fire and Early Music
You can find out more information about Daniel on his webpage and check out his videos on Youtube.
Patrons of the Lute
Daniel Shoskes lives in Ohio, USA.
Tagged as: Sports football betting appClassical, Baroque, Instrumental, Composer: Anton Logy, Composer: Esaias Reusner, Composer: Jacques St Luc, Composer: Johann Michael Kuhnel, Composer: Johann Sebastian Bach, Lute, Composer: Roman Turovsky, Composer: Sylvius Leopold Weiss, Composer: Wolff Jakob Lauffensteiner.
- Mauricio Buraglia: a marvelous classical spiral of lute sounds
- Alison Crum and Roy Marks: Ethereal, enigmatic and exhilarating renaissance miniature masterpieces for viol and lute
- Edward Martin and Thomas Walker: French lute duets that represent the pinnacle of the High Baroque
- Voices of Music: Lilting Renaissance & Baroque vocal interpretations
- Ensemble Mirable: rare and extraordinary music of the Baroque
- Thomas Walker: Lute music of 17th century France and Italy
- Francesca Torelli: Lute songs of the English Renaissance
- La Reverie: Recreating traditional music from a modern perspective
- Alex McCartney: Reflective, historically-informed performance on the lute
- James Akers: Lively, refined lute playing and questing musicianship
- Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Richard MacKenzie: Virtuoso English Lutenist and Guitarist
- Lara St John: Bach violin concertos
- Sports football betting appPoeticall Musicke: Late Renaissance and Early Baroque music, historically performed
- Andy Findon: Virtuoso flute and piccolo performances by top London musician
- Paul Beier: solo lute of the Italian renaissance.
- Alan Rinehart: A feast of Renaissance and Baroque music
- Paul Boehnke: Heartfelt music for harpsichord
- Sports football betting app: Renaissance and Baroque beautiful music revealed by Dutch gambist and multi-instrumentalist
- Streicher Trio: classical chamber music on period instruments