The best music from magnatune.
Magnatune Compilation lives in California, USA.
Tagged as: Alt Rock, Pop, Compilation, Happy Hour.
- Ray Montford: Evocative, melodic and haunting instrumental guitar music
- Beth Quist: electro-Balkan / Indian meets New Age.
- Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Jeff Wahl: acoustic new age and jazz guitar.
- Lara St John: Bach violin concertos
- Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- AlmaNova: lively flute/guitar duo
- Lisa Lynne and George Tortorelli: Celtic harp and bamboo flutes. Soft and soothing, perfect for quiet times and relaxation
- Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- Robin Stine: jazzy, bluesy numbers that immediately sound like comfortable standards
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Cheryl Ann Fulton: World-class performer and teacher of Medieval, Baroque, Welsh triple, Celtic and Concert harps.
- La Reverie: Recreating traditional music from a modern perspective
- Streicher Trio: classical chamber music on period instruments
- Sports football betting app: rare and extraordinary music of the Baroque
- Passamezzo: 16th and 17th Century Music and Song for Christmas and Winter