Brian Bunker Trio:
A riotous romp through the worlds of jazz, classical and rock.
Brian Bunker is a jazz and studio guitar player and media composer, who was born in
Orange County, CA, and studied at the University of California, Riverside. His
eclectic career has brought him to Alaska and the Caribbean while performing as
a guitarist for showbands on Cruise Ships, to vast stretches of Europe and the
Middle East while performing for the US Army Europe Band, and to the stages and
studios of the American Southwest with groups ranging from Elvis Impersonators
to Country Dance bands. He has written for television and film, including
placements on 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' and 'Road Rules,' as well as a
wealth of smaller productions.
He is joined on his first album by Daniel Fritz, a stalwart veteran of jazz dates
and indie rock gigs around the Southland, Maurilio Mina, originally from
Switzerland but now practicing his unique brand of funky, adventurous electric
bass playing in Southern California, and Chris Conner, a true professional who
has played with some of the greats of Los Angeles Jazz Guitar history. Together,
they've crafted some unique and catchy songs that blend the best of jazz, rock
and classical together into their own signature hybrid.
Sports football betting appBrian Bunker Trio
Brian Bunker Trio lives in Armed Forces Middle East, USA.
Tagged as: Jazz, Alt Rock, Instrumental Jazz, Instrumental Rock, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Prog Rock.
- The Old Recruits: a new take on old funk
- Paolo Pavan: Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style
- Robin Stine: jazzy, bluesy numbers that immediately sound like comfortable standards
- Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Eternal Jazz Project: gentle jazz from Sweden
- Askold Buk: guitar-driven, groove-oriented feel-good jazz/r&b tunes
- Alan Marchand: Toe Teasin' Jazz Tunes For All Occasions
- Abbas Premjee: A fusion of rock and jazz from the East and the West that brings minds, hearts and souls together
- Drop Trio: groove-oriented organ-based funk jazz trio
- Made of Wood: Groove laden chillout funk
- Mark Cook: blues guitar legend in the making
- Manuel Ochoa: jazz and tango from where else, Argentina
- AndrewPlusJohn: soulful electric guitar in a smooth and gentle landscape
- Phantom Pop: Definitely not poppy from Brooklyn
- Jive Ass Sleepers: chilled out grooves & uptempo funkathons
- Andy Gabrys: classic jazz guitar sound in modern day setting
- Thursday Group: melodic composed progressive Jazz
- Oliostere: Progressive jazz frolicking on melodic polyrhythms
- Sports football betting app: Vintage Swing in the 21st Century
- John Williams: bluesy and jazzy guitar