Yumi Kurosawa : Beginning of a Journey.|
Melodic and mixed world tunes on japanese koto.
On the Japanese "Koto", this album presents original melodic and mixed world tunes. Other instruments include a violin ensemble, cello, trombone and computer sounds. An inspiration work straddling traditional and contemporary worlds.
1. Jungle Moon
3. Inner Space
4. Beginning of a Journey 1
5. One Girl's Story
6. TAKEDA Lullaby
7. Thank Your Lucky Stars
8. Rapture Movement 1
9. Rapture Movement 2
10. Rapture Movement 3
11. Beginning of a Journey 2
Listen to: the entire album.
License Melodic and mixed world tunes on japanese koto by Yumi Kurosawa for your project.
Play the music of Yumi Kurosawa in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 10/28/2012
Yumi Kurosawa lives in New York USA
Tagged as: World, Other, Hammered Dulcimer, World Influenced
- Messe a l'usage des Couvents by Craig Hanson: exquisitely moving Baroque organ music
- Fairest Isle by Wildcat Viols: viola da gamba girls gone wild!!
- Jacksploitation by Jackalopes: high energy Horror-Punk Rock and Roll
- John Wilbye Madrigals for Flutes by Andy Findon: Virtuoso flute and piccolo performances by top London musician
- Sports football betting appAlpha and Oranges by Atomic Opera: progressive world-influenced hard rock.
- The Time Is Now by Electric Frankenstein: high energy punk rock & roll
- Karooshi Porn by Bjorn Fogelberg: ambient and soft electronica
- Canto y Danza by Chambure Vihuela Quartet: Dance music and songs of Renaissance Spain
- William Croft - Keyboard Music by Colin Booth: solo harpsichord music
- Conquers The World by Electric Frankenstein: high energy punk rock & roll
- Sick Songs by Electric Frankenstein: high energy punk rock & roll
- William Byrd for Guitar by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Wild Wood by Kammen and Swan: a bright edge to traditional Celtic tunes
- Lisa Lynne and the Elfin Love Tribe, Instrumental Songs of Good Cheer by Lisa Lynne: Inspirational, uplifting, gentle, and soothing Celtic harp, World flutes, guitar and more.
- My House is the Sky by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Dead and Back by Electric Frankenstein: high energy punk rock & roll
- The Ugly Army by Fresh Body Shop: modern alt-rock with a bluesy folk touch
- Old School Old Time by Fiddle Whamdiddle: foot-stomping, heart-pumping, head-bobbing music that snags audiences and reels them in!
- Dancing in the Isles by Musica Pacifica: Baroque and traditional music from England, Scotland and Ireland
- Thrill Hype by The Napoleon Blown Aparts: obnoxious high-energy rock
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.