Sports football betting appVSTRS : VSTRS.|
An arty thump of melody and bombast.
Headier than just another rock trip, Visitors are a quintet from Detroit with a
penchant for melody and bombast.
Their initial LP is spacious with a swaying epicness that forms the sonic
umbrella of a tightened art-rock sound sometimes reminiscent of 70's era Floyd
or Gish-era Pumpkins. Organic and less following any built-in electronic or
looping structure the band tends to embrace a seesaw nature of laid back vocals
and aggressive instrumentation minus some of the traditional psych elements.
1. Sports football betting appChambermaid
2. Modern Times
3. Junkie Gone To Heaven
8. Sundial Sleep
Listen to: the entire album.
License An arty thump of melody and bombast by VSTRS for your project.
Play the music of VSTRS in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 05/11/2016
VSTRS lives in Michigan USA
Tagged as: Alt Rock, Rock, Classic rock, Grungy Rock, Instrumental, Prog Rock
- Coalizione del Volere by The Seldon Plan: sophisticated rock with emo undercurrents
- Pivot by Amoeba: cinematic pop-ambient
- Making Circles by The Seldon Plan: sophisticated rock with emo undercurrents
- The Emblems of These Distracted Times by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Mountain Sounds by Mountain Sounds: a fresh new approach to lush indie pop
- Dreadnought by Mountain Mirrors: moody melodic prog rock
- Idlemine by Idlemine: A solid hybrid sound of Instrumental Rock
- Magic Season by Ash Ganley: masterfully nuanced AAA rock
- Reincarnation by Broken Poets: indie rock when lyrics were king
- Seasons EP by Damsel Down: uplifting rock to take the top down and drive to
- Dawn - Je Ne Crois by doublethink: paradoxical post-alt rock
- Chimeres by Chiwawa: He who sings thinks no evil
- Modern Interiors by The West Exit: soulful electro pop
- The End of the Beginning by Cancer Killing Gemini: a blend of modern rock, downtempo, industrial and post grunge
- Electro Blues Rebel Vol 2 by Matt Rusin: Experimental Electro Blues at its Finest
- Bootleggers by Barbepeste Official Orchestra: Ahoy and shiver your timbers to some Irish World music with a smattering of pirates
- Ohio Sessions, October to December by The Town Monster: sounds like synth pop walking down a dark alley
- Cheat the Devil by The Young Werewolves: nippy post-punk retro rock with a bite
- Keep Your Head Up by The Old Recruits: a new take on old funk
- In Your Bed by Mercy Machine: introspective avant-pop songs
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.