Suzanne Teng : Mystic Journey.|
World flute with a serene energy.
A lithe, fluid, and graceful album of Suzanne Teng's exquisite pan-global instrumental music, Mystic Journey really delivers the goods with its fantastic performance by Suzanne Teng and her band, as well as its great production values. Teng plays with masterful ease, and it's easy to detect her joy in the performance of these beautiful east-meets-west compositions. Al Martinez of the L.A. Times says: "Suzanne Teng plays music for the soul. This music will stay with me for a lifetime."
1. Topanga Dreams
2. Katyia's Dance
3. China Lily
4. Fertile Crescent
5. Lhasa Love
7. Darjeeling Sunrise
8. Clouds Across the Darkness
9. Silver Lake
Listen to: the entire album.
License World flute with a serene energy by Suzanne Teng for your project.
Play the music of Suzanne Teng in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 9/5/2005
Suzanne Teng lives in California USA
Tagged as: New Age, World, Indian Influenced, Flute, Arabic influenced
- Meditations for Flute by Viviana Guzman: virtuosic flutist
- Rain Trip by Toni Iniguez: classical guitar and Nature
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Daydream by Robin Stine: jazzy, bluesy numbers that immediately sound like comfortable standards
- Romantic Piano - R and R by Alan Marchand: Toe Teasin' Jazz Tunes For All Occasions
- A Solo Piano Christmas by Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- Tasabasaba by To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Silent Night by Lisa Lynne and George Tortorelli: Celtic harp and bamboo flutes. Soft and soothing, perfect for quiet times and relaxation
- Future Forever by Ion: clean, crystalline ambient
- Blues for all Occasions by Alan Marchand: Toe Teasin' Jazz Tunes For All Occasions
- Alice in Wonderland by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- The Christmas Album by AlmaNova: lively flute/guitar duo
- Autumn Suite Volume 1 by Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- The Airs of Wales by Cheryl Ann Fulton: World-class performer and teacher of Medieval, Baroque, Welsh triple, Celtic and Concert harps.
- Dusty Porch by John Williams: bluesy and jazzy guitar
- Ambrosia by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Shed Your Skin by Ray Montford: Evocative, melodic and haunting instrumental guitar music
- Beyond the Circle by Osamu Kitajima and Chris Mancinelli: pan pacific ambient dance masters
- The Bubble or the Spirit by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.