Solar Cycle : Devotion.|
A summer cocktail of chill out, electronica and ambient.
Solar Cycle's new album Devotion is easy listening music created after a long production break.
This range of lounge music encompasses rich and beautiful sounds - influenced by
instrumental, modern electronica with chillout, house and downtempo, while remaining thematically focused on its retro-space-age elements.
Just lay back and enjoy Solar Cycle's new sound!
1. Crying Guitar
3. Get On
5. Never Let Me Down
6. Reverse Time
8. Toxic Rain
9. We All Dream
Listen to: the entire album.
License A summer cocktail of chill out, electronica and ambient by Solar Cycle for your project.
Play the music of Solar Cycle in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 12/01/2017
Solar Cycle lives in London England
Tagged as: Electronica, Instrumental, Chillout, Daydreaming, Downtempo
- The In Between by Anton Cosmo: rock superstar to be
- Beginning of a Journey by Yumi Kurosawa: melodic and mixed world tunes on Japanese Koto
- Magic Times by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Unauthorized Modifications by Ostracon: Generative electronic landscapes and dynamic live percussion
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Future Hope by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Euphoric Magic by Sports football betting appMokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Perfect Dream by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Dive Volume 1 by Sandeep Bhandari: Ethnic ambiance combined with electronic moods and grooves
- Peace by Thomas: layered choral compositions
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Sports football betting appDancing in the Isles by Musica Pacifica: Baroque and traditional music from England, Scotland and Ireland
- Welcome to Mania by The Rapture: Electronica with a heart
- The M Edition by Processor: industrial acid house.
- 8 by Barks and Crock: Berlin based electronic music - from ambient atmospheric to dance
- Fxxkyouthatswhy by Barks and Crock: Berlin based electronic music - from ambient atmospheric to dance
- Tasabasaba by To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- Where What Where by Attic Trax: Chilled downtempo with a bit of attitude
- Difference by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Shop Sessions by The Dimples: Relaxing music for the heart and soul
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.