Red Sky Lullaby : Very Own Special Day.|
Lush downtempo electroacoustic grooves.
Red Sky Lullaby's 4th album features Electronica, Glitch and Ambient styles intertwined with Modern Classical harmonic arrangements to infuse emotion into every track. There is a greater focus on melody, harmony and a complex minimalism than on the previous more beat laden excursions of the album "Burst".
18 months in the making, the new album blends analog synths and samplism with warmer textures and sounds from real acoustic instruments in real spaces.
Very Own Special Day is electronic music with a human soul.
1. Very Own Special Day
2. Heads or Tails
5. Red Sky Mining
7. Circular Logic
8. Simian Harmonics
9. Self Fulfilling Prophecy
10. Before the After
Listen to: the entire album.
License Lush downtempo electroacoustic grooves by Red Sky Lullaby for your project.
Play the music of Red Sky Lullaby in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 5/19/2017
Red Sky Lullaby lives in New York USA
Tagged as: Electronica, Ambient, Instrumental, Downtempo, Experimental Electronic
- Big Dipper by Drop Trio: groove-oriented organ-based funk jazz trio
- One Life Left by Iordache: Free funk governed by the rules of chance
- Mutandina by Mutandina: funk jazz salsa rock from Argentina
- Gettin Down to Business by Jive Ass Sleepers: chilled out grooves & uptempo funkathons
- Funk Fusion Vol 2 by Cozmikbeats: Funky Soul Beats with Urban Hip Hop flare
- Blues and misc by Burnshee Thornside: funny, funky blues
- COS by The Headroom Project: Vivid world-electronica grooves
- In Kananga by The Headroom Project: Vivid world-electronica grooves
- Reverie_ by Icicle: He Who Sings Thinks No Evil
- Themes For Your Imagination - vol 1 by John Cabrera: Lush, deeply moving, cinematic soundscapes and soaring musical themes for your daily eargasm
- Phantom Pop by Phantom Pop: Definitely not poppy from Brooklyn
- 8 Bit Orbit by iNTROSPEKT: intelligent, varied, beat-driven electronica.
- Spectra by Terracotta Blue: Hip-hop-infused, electronic chill music... with a dash of everything else!
- Ill Be Here Awake by Arthur Yoria: catchy, whip smart alt-rock
- The Rise and Fall of Rolodex by Funkinchely: Experimental Funk with hints of exotic beats and world grooves
- Miles to Go by Norine Braun: jazzed up, funk-tinged eclectic pop.
- Cezanne by Drop Trio: groove-oriented organ-based funk jazz trio
- Birds of the State Fair by Made of Wood: Groove laden chillout funk
- Pidiendo Pista by Mutandina: funk jazz salsa rock from Argentina
- Scratch by Jive Ass Sleepers: chilled out grooves & uptempo funkathons
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.