Paolo Pavan : The Swing of Things.|
Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style.
The Swing Of Things is a collection of songs composed between 2012 and 2014 by Paolo Pavan and Davide Marinacci. Typically the sounds of jazz songs like Do It, One, Escape blend with more experimental sounds that give life to songs Funk (Open The Source), experimental Pop (Seven) and Ethnic sounds (Moja, Uolz). The quartet also experiments with these eclectic sounds with the help of some good musicians: Pasqualino Ubaldini and Davide Roberto (Italian folk music) and Giovani Amato and Fabio Sartori (exponents of the Italian jazz music).
The quartet was founded in 2000 by Paolo Pavan in collaboration with saxophonist and friend Davide Marinacci. After the first period of preparation and study led to the first quartet that reworks the classic quartets historians such as John Coltrane and Thelonious Monk. Then comes the idea for the Cd of original music. Hence the first cd "Inside" followed by "Looking For A Way Out" and the last "The Swing Of Things" released this year which is enjoying already the clamor of the international public (defined by Jamendo one of the best groups of the south of Europe). On its way the quartet meets the major clubs and Festivals of Italy.
1. Do It
3. Open the Source
4. Nobody Sleep
9. Up and Down
12. Street Walk
Listen to: the entire album.
License Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style by Paolo Pavan for your project.
Sports football betting appPlay the music of Paolo Pavan in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 11/15/2015
Paolo Pavan lives in Rome Italy
Tagged as: Jazz, World, Background Mix, World Influenced
- Big Dipper by Drop Trio: groove-oriented organ-based funk jazz trio
- Gettin Down to Business by Jive Ass Sleepers: chilled out grooves & uptempo funkathons
- Echolalia by Red Sky Lullaby: Lush Downtempo Electroacoustic Grooves
- Djembolale - Grooves and Moves by Ruben van Rompaey: passionate Eastern percussion
- Knives To The Treble by Burning Babylon: Super fine dub
- 3 Plus 5 by Park St Trio: Catchy, melodic jazz for all occasions
- In Kananga by The Headroom Project: Vivid world-electronica grooves
- Making Circles by The Seldon Plan: sophisticated rock with emo undercurrents
- Architects of Time by Ben Rusch: Unique to the power of twenty-two (so far...)
- Gofer Land by Mark Boulle and the Haba Dudes: Rolling Roots Folk Pop from the band of Australian singer-songwriter Mark Boulle
- Shoot to Kill by Mark Boulle and the Haba Dudes: Rolling Roots Folk Pop from the band of Australian singer-songwriter Mark Boulle
- Narcotherapy Hypnosis by Made of Wood: Groove laden chillout funk
- Seeing Red by doublethink: paradoxical post-alt rock
- Nowhere's Home by Kalotone: Melodic Dubstep and Heavy Electronic Stimulation
- TV Themes of the Late Fifties by Maurice and the Beejays: music for imaginary films and television shows
- Bitter Circus by William Brooks: Entrancing and Ruggedly Individualistic, Earthy and Ethereal Songs
- Karma Dogs by William Brooks: Entrancing and Ruggedly Individualistic, Earthy and Ethereal Songs
- OTiS by OTiS: drenched in soul, nestled deep in a groove
- Dead Mans Hand by Seismic Anamoly: instrumental hard rock
- The Great Upset by Jeromy Darling: Just a pile of dirt and memories
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.