Sports football betting appThe Old Recruits : Keep Your Head Up.|
A new take on old funk.
This album is packed with gritty grooves, sensual female vocals, funky bass and
drums and old style keys. A combination of vocal tracks and purely instrumental
tunes inspired by 70's cop show soundtracks and Funk Club music take the
listener back to a time of car chases through litter strewn alleys, Afro
haircuts, purple flairs and smoky bars. So, kick back and enjoy...
1. Everybody's Free
2. Keep Your Head Up High
3. Funk Yeah
4. I'm Givin In
5. Ad Break
6. This Is My Day
7. Close Your Eyes
8. Let Me Be
9. In The Groove
10. Crazy Things
11. Here We Go
12. Live For The Future
Listen to: Sports football betting appthe entire album.
License A new take on old funk by The Old Recruits for your project.
Play the music of The Old Recruits in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 02/08/2015
The Old Recruits lives in Fleet England
Tagged as: Jazz, Funk, Rock, Electro Pop
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Slaves of Time by Toni Castells: Puccini meets Sigur Rós
- Vivaldi - The Four Seasons by Lara St John: Bach violin concertos
- The Chill Funk Trip by Made of Wood: Groove laden chillout funk
- One Life Left by Iordache: Free funk governed by the rules of chance
- Downtown Ride by Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Narcotherapy Hypnosis by Made of Wood: Groove laden chillout funk
- Resonance by Icicle: He Who Sings Thinks No Evil
- QUAZIJAZZ by FUZZIT: your go-to source for eclectic mixes between jazz, house, fusion, electronica, drum & bass, funk and downtempo music
- Creation by Toni Castells: Puccini meets Sigur Rós
- Crescent Moon by Abbas Premjee: A fusion of rock and jazz from the East and the West that brings minds, hearts and souls together
- Tasabasaba by Sports football betting appTo Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- Brian Bunker Trio by Brian Bunker Trio: A riotous romp through the worlds of jazz, classical and rock
- Lost Horizons by Mike McGuill: Diverse, intelligent electronica from London
- Native Unit by Eric Kamen: Urban Flamenco
- The New Art Of Urban Flamenco by Eric Kamen: Urban Flamenco
- Apple Howling by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Reflections by Joseph Nimoh: uplifting solo piano pieces with influences from classical, jazz and gospel music
- Moments Musicaux by Elizabeth Wolff: 19th century classical piano
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.