David Modica : Seraphim.|
Layers of lush acoustic guitar.
On the album Seraphim, David Modica reveals a style that lifts your spirit
and keeps you wanting to hear more.
David dives into his
influences: from Stevie Ray Vaughn and David Gilmour to Pat Metheny and
Lyle Mays, bringing about an album of pure harmony and elegance fused
with spirit and soul.
From the first cut and title track "Seraphim" you'll find yourself
immersed in a deep and mystical journey that you'll want to take again
2. Shadows Of Light
3. Song For Stevie Ray
4. Worlds Within Worlds
5. Cosmic Messenger
6. Listening To Silence
7. Be Still Now
8. Walking On Air
9. Seeing Into Darkness
10. Waking Up In A Dream
Listen to: the entire album.
License Layers of lush acoustic guitar by David Modica for your project.
Play the music of David Modica in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 3/4/2010
David Modica lives in Oregon USA
Tagged as: New Age, Inspirational, Instrumental New Age, Acoustic Guitar, Contemporary Piano, Daydreaming, Electric Guitar
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Night Light by Vidia Wesenlund: deep, mysterious night songs from Scandinavia
- The Depths of a Year by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- overnight low by dammerson vaughan: atmospheric, evocative, film-y instrumentals
- Quieting by Lydia McCauley: intriguing piano compositions with dynamic accompaniment
- Brave New World by Sterling: sublime and ethereal electronic music
- aqua delphinidae by Saros: intelligent ambient downtempo
- Law of Attraction by Paul Avgerinos: beautiful ambient space music
- Dandelion by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Messys Place by General Fuzz: atmospheric downtempo
- Breathing Beauty by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Gravity by Artemis: Alternative / Downtempo / Electro-pop
- Below Zero by Robert Rich: groundbreaking ambient and dark-ambient
- Music from Atlas Dei by Robert Rich: groundbreaking ambient and dark-ambient
- Touch by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Water and Sky by Kourosh Dini: minimalist piano with slashes of ambient electronics
- Journey's End by Howard Ferre: Ambient, new age, neoclassical, jazz
- Beyond Human by Sterling: sublime and ethereal electronic music
- Atmosphere by Giorgio Costantini: Intense and minimalist new-classic piano and cinematic orchestration
- Miles Tones by General Fuzz: atmospheric downtempo
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.