Mercy Machine : The Devil I Know - The Remixes.|
Introspective avant-pop songs.
"The Devil I Know: The Remixes" is a remix concept based on Mercymachine's last release, "The Devil I Know", which tracks an imaginary priest's descent into chaos. This fictional character is a tragic figure, yet not without faith or merit. Remix artists from around the world took turns interpreting his allegorical descent from the basilica to the Bowery, and eventually to the abyss. Highlights include Q Burns Abstract Message (The Devil I Know - Ticking Clock Mix) and The Man I Create (Gabo - Tuscan Devil Mix).
1. 30 Years (Antena - Deep Desire Mix)
2. I Need A New Jesus (Q Burns Abstract Message - Broken Chapel Mix)
3. Crooked Ladder (Lee Banse - Ethereal Dub Mix)
4. The Devil I Know (Q Burns Abstract Message - Ticking Clock Mix)
5. Almost (Gold Buddha - Floating Mix)
6. Orlando (Pimp Daddy Nash - Aisle Three Mix)
7. The Man I Create (DJ Yadis - Hypnogogic Mix)
8. Sports football betting appThe Devil I Know (Jeff Vylonis - Moon Lounge Mix)
9. 30 Years (DJ Yadis - Redneck Barmitzvah Mix)
10. The Man I Create (Gabo - Tuscan Devil Mix)
Listen to: the entire album.
License Introspective avant-pop songs by Mercy Machine for your project.
Play the music of Mercy Machine in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 11/27/2018
Mercy Machine lives in Washington USA
Tagged as: Electronica, Vocal, Electro Rock, Electro Pop, Happy Hour, Lounge, Remix
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Let's Hibernate by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Downtown Ride by Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- The In Between by Anton Cosmo: rock superstar to be
- YA! by The Headroom Project: Vivid world-electronica grooves
- Lava Lounge by Suchitra Lata: Swirling Chillout, Ambient, World, Progressive Pop, Indian classical veena and much more in between
- Tasabasaba by To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- My House is the Sky by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- The Swing of Things by Paolo Pavan: Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style
- Theatralica by Stanislav: Laid-back, cool, electroakoustic, classical music, ethno, jazzy soundtracks
- Vere by Vate: urban electronic music
- The Stuff of Fairy Tales by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Seven Waves of Knowing by Sambodhi Prem: reflections of the moon in music
- Keep Your Head Up by The Old Recruits: a new take on old funk
- Lookin' Fly by The Old Recruits: a new take on old funk
- Cry Wolf by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Wish You Could Stay by Christos Anestopoulos: Where East meets West meets Jazz meets...Classical
- Up by Paolo Pavan: Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style
- Native Unit by Eric Kamen: Urban Flamenco
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.