Luke Gartner-Brereton : Ambrosia.|
Music for minds.
Like the divine fair of ancient Greek myth from which the name derives, Ambrosia will nourish the soul and soothe the mind. Layered instruments drift softly above a shimmering soundscapes, often sweet, sometimes bitter.
Tracks feature piano, classical nylon-string guitar, acoustic guitar and a range of exotic instruments, blended and layered throughout like the mingled flavours and textures of a fine meal.
This is an album that invites the listener to recline and drink in; to ponder and unravel, to simply let the music do its work.
1. Amaryllis-Luke Gartner
2. Serene Dream-Luke Gartner
3. Suspended Belief-Luke Gartner
4. Luminescent Shadows-Luke Gartner
5. Ambrosia-Luke Gartner
6. Silver Souls-Luke Gartner
7. Cosmic Bodies-Luke Gartner
8. Superlative Sweet-Luke Gartner
9. Blood Moon-Luke Gartner
10. Sanguine Supper-Luke Gartner
11. Cosmic Simper-Luke Gartner
Listen to: the entire album.
License Music for minds by Luke Gartner-Brereton for your project.
Play the music of Luke Gartner-Brereton in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 05/01/2015
Luke Gartner-Brereton lives in Brisbane Australia
Tagged as: New Age, Folk, Instrumental New Age, Acoustic Guitar, World Influenced
- Mystic Journey by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Enchanted Wind by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Two Worlds One by Aryeh Frankfurter and Lisa Lynne: Two Worlds, One Music
- The Wheel by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- My House is the Sky by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- The Emblems of These Distracted Times by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Sports football betting appThe Bridge by Sasha Merkulov: Ethnic New Age, Groove, Meditation, Sitar, Ambient
- Up by Paolo Pavan: Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style
- Aurora of the Northern Harp by Aryeh Frankfurter: Timeless and enchanting folk music for the soul
- Harp Songs of the Midnight Sun by Aryeh Frankfurter: Timeless and enchanting folk music for the soul
- Miles Beyond by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Native Unit by Eric Kamen: Urban Flamenco
- Time for Messin Around by Mike Goudreau Jazz Band: boppin', swingin' joie de vivre whether it's jazz or blues
- Conversations Galantes by Ensemble Mirable: rare and extraordinary music of the Baroque
- An Evening With Bach by Voices of Music: Lilting Renaissance & Baroque vocal interpretations
- Meditations for Flute by Viviana Guzman: virtuosic flutist
- Vocal music of the Cathedral Notre-Dame de Paris in the year 1200 by Vox Nostra: gorgeously complex and rich vocals using manuscripts from the middle ages
- The Parisian Delight by Richard MacKenzie: Virtuoso English Lutenist and Guitarist
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.