Sports football betting appLove Amplifier : Love Amplifier.|
Lose yourself in the electronic.
never see a person change
see their past and future change simultaneously
acting now changes the past and the future
10. Never Now
11. Extern Void
Listen to: the entire album.
License Lose yourself in the electronic by Love Amplifier for your project.
Play the music of Love Amplifier in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 01/14/2019
Love Amplifier lives in California USA
Tagged as: Electronica, Techno, Experimental, Instrumental Electronica, IDM
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Flex Your Trunk by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Rouges and Lovers by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Eklektic by Amfibia: electronic, acoustic, chillout, lounge, comopolitian, instrumental
- Wish You Could Stay by Christos Anestopoulos: Where East meets West meets Jazz meets...Classical
- Tasabasaba by To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- Light Off by EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- Riding The Ghan by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- WEST - Nocturnal Music in Five Movements by DAC Crowell: deeply ambient new music
- Trip Along by Suchitra Lata: Swirling Chillout, Ambient, World, Progressive Pop, Indian classical veena and much more in between
- Fear and Curiosity by Sports football betting appDP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Around the World by Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- A Future Long Ago by Terracotta Blue: Hip-hop-infused, electronic chill music... with a dash of everything else!
- Sellouts of Oz by Ozzie Cruse: Organic, electric sounds for your synaptic pleasure
- Reflections by Joseph Nimoh: uplifting solo piano pieces with influences from classical, jazz and gospel music
- I love you a bit by Windpearl: Eclectic, atmospheric hard electronica with a helping of chiptune sounds and drum & bass
- Race The Sun by Solar Theory: sound meditations unifying deeply mesmerizing vocals with electronic soundscapes
- Dive Volume 2 by Sandeep Bhandari: Ethnic ambiance combined with electronic moods and grooves
- The Wheel by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.