Love Amplifier : In Our Memory.|
Lose yourself in the electronic.
In Our Memory was produced entirely on a Chromebook using LMMS and no other software. Three of these songs are remixes of older songs. The other three are original pieces written by the same random arpeggiator.
The song "identity" is based on an older song written on the same model of chromebook, a Samsung 503C, using the same random arpeggiator.
Listen to: the entire album.
License Lose yourself in the electronic by Love Amplifier for your project.
Play the music of Love Amplifier in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 04/20/2016
Love Amplifier lives in California USA
Tagged as: Electronica, Techno, Experimental, Instrumental Electronica
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Breathing Beauty by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- The Ice Castle by Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- Mellowdrama by Joey Fehrenbach: gorgeously sculpted, uber-melodic downtempo
- German Viola da Gamba Sonatas by Ernst Stolz: Renaissance and Baroque beautiful music revealed by Dutch gambist and multi-instrumentalist
- JS Bach on 8 string guitar, vol 1 by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Slow Tunes by Michael Kastrup: ambient, meditative minimalism and old school synthesis
- Enchanted Wind by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Distant Activity by Adam Fielding: atmospheric dance music with cool vocals
- Submission by Jay Kishor: Music without preservatives
- Envelopes by macabro: mechanical flowers under the electric sunset
- Horizon by Eyot: the Nirvana of European Jazz
- Faith by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Himlens Polska by Erik Ask Upmark: Scandinavian music on the Celtic harp
- Conversations Galantes by Ensemble Mirable: rare and extraordinary music of the Baroque
- Panta Rhei - Celtic and Mediterranean Music for Harp by Diana Rowan: a harpist of unusual power and beauty
- Honey From The Thorn by Tim Rayborn: Medieval and Middle Eastern music
- A Celtic Celebration by Da Camera: Celtic Renaissance/Baroque Ensemble
- Romantic - Powerful Miniatures by Schumann and Brahms by Ivan Ilic: dazzling classical pianist
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.