Love Amplifier : Critical Mass.|
Lose yourself in the electronic.
.but if you have tasted food, you must go back again beneath the secret places of the earth, there to dwell a third part of the seasons every year: yet for the two parts you shall be with me and the other deathless gods.
Listen to: the entire album.
License Lose yourself in the electronic by Love Amplifier for your project.
Play the music of Love Amplifier in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 03/30/2018
Love Amplifier lives in California USA
Tagged as: Electronica, Techno, Experimental, Instrumental Electronica, IDM
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- The In Between by Anton Cosmo: rock superstar to be
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Throw The Sun Into The Sea by Rob Johnson Music: epic instrumental music for the movies in your mind
- Folk Rattle Roll by Conway Hambone: Multi-genre instrumental and vocal conquests made with love and fuzz
- Mozart Klavier Trios by Streicher Trio: classical chamber music on period instruments
- April 13, 2013 by Kourosh Dini: minimalist piano with slashes of ambient electronics
- YA! by The Headroom Project: Vivid world-electronica grooves
- By the Sea by Geoff Cawthorn: solo piano works
- Reef by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Ecosystems by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Tau Ceti by Robert Otto: Ambient Electronic and Neoclassical Soundscapes
- Immersion by Hector Mukomol: ambient travels through a personal universe
- Noises Around Us by Snowsleep: mediative ambient, electronic and post-rock
- Waves of Freedom Have Bored the Sea by Mogilalia: surrealist, modern classical ambient with tranquil trascendence
- Solace Embrace by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- 20 Years of Bop and Blues by Mike Goudreau Jazz Band: boppin', swingin' joie de vivre whether it's jazz or blues
- Brian Bunker Trio by Brian Bunker Trio: A riotous romp through the worlds of jazz, classical and rock
- Shall We Dance by Beth Quist: electro-Balkan / Indian meets New Age.
- I love you a bit by Windpearl: Eclectic, atmospheric hard electronica with a helping of chiptune sounds and drum & bass
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.