Sports football betting appLove Amplifier : Creation and Destruction.
Lose yourself in the electronic.
"Creation" was inspired almost entirely by a single Chemical Brothers concert, and the afterglow that resulted and followed me through my life for the next year or so.
"Destruction" was inspired by the negative reactions to my positive, uplifting music, and the positive reactions to my dark, depressing music.
"Hotel Ryugyong" is by far my favorite track that I have ever written. I remixed it as "Yellow Star" for the mixtape "12 Steps to Serenity", and it is included on my later album "Virtuoso 13".
It is based on a melody that came to me as I stared at the sun while my eyes were shaking.
"Creation" and "Destruction" were my first two albums, composed between 2007 and 2009. In addition to these two albums, the combined album "Creation and Destruction" contains several additional tracks that didn't make it into either album.
1. Opening Chords
2. Cave Diving
4. Epic Fail
6. Hardrelic v32
8. Fracta1 Symmetry
13. Alternate Universe
15. Four Two
22. Hotel Ryugyong
Listen to: the entire album.
License Lose yourself in the electronic by Love Amplifier for your project.
Play the music of Love Amplifier in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 05/12/2015
Love Amplifier lives in California USA
Tagged as: Electronica, Techno, Instrumental Electronica, IDM
- Solace Embrace by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- The In Between by Anton Cosmo: rock superstar to be
- Dark Clouds by Wicked Allstars: electronica with cool house and rock elements
- 6 by Idlemine: A solid hybrid sound of Instrumental Rock
- Numa by Numa: Hard rock with a heart
- Alice in Wonderland by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Music of Waters by Shira Kammen: early folk and celtic music.
- Immune by Immune: apocalyptic rock
- Electro Blues Rebel Vol 2 by Matt Rusin: Experimental Electro Blues at its Finest
- The Angel Birth by Dmitry Krasnoukhov: New age romantic piano music
- Candy Empire by Candy Empire: 1950s America, dusty cult movie soundtracks
- Happiness Hurts Me by Self Delusion: darkly addictive electro-pop songs
- Quietude by Vasily Boykov: nature sounds and atmospheric sounds, perfect for relaxation
- Temptation_ by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Ancient Treasures, exploring wind instruments from around the World by Andy Findon: Virtuoso flute and piccolo performances by top London musician
- If People Could Fly by Mogilalia: surrealist, modern classical ambient with tranquil trascendence
- The Unveiling by Rimi Basu: Catchy Indian fusion pop tunes by versatile Indian-American singer and dancer
- Music for Televisions by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Devotion by Solar Cycle: a summer cocktail of Chill out, Electronica and Ambient
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.