Love Amplifier : Code Word Name.|
Lose yourself in the electronic.
hang on i'll be right back
give me the mic back
oh did you like that
I didn't write that
it's an equation
it's an equation
1. Thermal Mass
8. Flow Nova
Listen to: the entire album.
License Lose yourself in the electronic by Love Amplifier for your project.
Play the music of Love Amplifier in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 03/24/2018
Love Amplifier lives in California USA
Tagged as: Electronica, Techno, Experimental, Instrumental Electronica, IDM
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- The In Between by Anton Cosmo: rock superstar to be
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Finding Sanctuary by Anthony Salvo: solo and layered violin music on the theme of relational and spiritual intimacy
- YA! by The Headroom Project: Vivid world-electronica grooves
- Relax With Forest by Satori: healing, meditative ambient new age
- Reef by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Ecosystems by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Tau Ceti by Robert Otto: Ambient Electronic and Neoclassical Soundscapes
- Immersion by Hector Mukomol: ambient travels through a personal universe
- Quietude by Vasily Boykov: nature sounds and atmospheric sounds, perfect for relaxation
- Noises Around Us by Snowsleep: mediative ambient, electronic and post-rock
- Solace Embrace by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- 20 Years of Bop and Blues by Mike Goudreau Jazz Band: boppin', swingin' joie de vivre whether it's jazz or blues
- Brian Bunker Trio by Brian Bunker Trio: A riotous romp through the worlds of jazz, classical and rock
- Legends' Mist by Sports football betting appKourosh Dini: minimalist piano with slashes of ambient electronics
- In Kananga by The Headroom Project: Vivid world-electronica grooves
- Shall We Dance by Beth Quist: electro-Balkan / Indian meets New Age.
- I love you a bit by Windpearl: Eclectic, atmospheric hard electronica with a helping of chiptune sounds and drum & bass
- Determination by Quantum Milkshake: A surreal, soundtrack-inspired, dance band
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.