Sports football betting appKen Bonfield : Legacy.
Calling bonfield a guitarist is like calling michelangelo a painter.
Legacy, Bonfield's fifth solo CD and second all solo-guitar album, is a
retrospective collection of some of his finest compositions. Recorded on Alan
Carruth's custom baritone and harp guitars, it's an incredibly rich and diverse
collection of music. The tonality is amazing. Recorded live in the studio by Tom
Eaton, this is a true audiophile recording capturing Bonfield's finest
recordings at the height of the guitarists career.
1. Renaissance: An upbeat folk tune performed on long-scale baritone.
2. Angela's Ashes: A moody piece inspired by Frank McCourt's Pulitzer prize winning memoirs of the same name.
3. Centerline: Inspired by a scene from the movie Pulp Fiction-highly textured, and performed on Harp Guitar.
4. Mirage: A rhythmic dance through the dunes of an Egyptian desert.
5. The Passing: Originally composed for a dying mother many years ago, this is one of Bonfield's most heart-tugging compositions; performed this time for those lost in the Newtown, CT massacre.
6. Nightfall: Bonfield's favorite time of the day is the 'gloaming' hour-that time between night and day that is somehow filled with magic, promise, and occasionally doubt.
7. The Water is Wide: This traditional piece finds rare depth and angst while performed on Bonfield's short-scale baritone.
8. Homage: This up-tempo romp is dedicated to one of Bonfield's first fingerstyle heroes, Leo Kottke.
9. Summer Rain: Bonfield's masterpiece, originally included in his debut CD, Mystic Morning has grown substantially over the past 20 years. Just listen to the thunder of those sub-bass strings from the Harp Guitar!
10. Longing for the Day: a prayer for peace, a prayer for love, and a prayer of hope.
11. Wismean's View: Bonfield's song of a hawk soaring over a canopy of trees may be one of his strongest melodies.
12. The Name of the Wind: Another piece inspired by literature. This time it's the writing of Patrick Rothfuss and his Kingkiller Chronicles: The Name of the Wind and Wise Man's Fear.
2. Sports football betting appAngela's Ashes
5. The Passing
7. The Water is Wide
9. Summer Rain
10. Longing for the Day
11. Wiseman's View
12. The Name of the Wind
Listen to: the entire album.
License Calling bonfield a guitarist is like calling michelangelo a painter by Ken Bonfield for your project.
Play the music of Ken Bonfield in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 06/23/2017
Ken Bonfield lives in Massachusetts USA
Tagged as: World, Folk, Instrumental, Acoustic Guitar
- Magnificent Obsession vol 8 - Beethoven Sonatas by Sebastian Forster: exquisitely performed Beethoven piano sonatas
- Reflections by Joseph Nimoh: uplifting solo piano pieces with influences from classical, jazz and gospel music
- Ravel on Guitar and Ukulele by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Caught Between Summers by Connor Thuotte: guitar driven alternative rock
- Add Viola and Stir by Katrina Wreede: From Fun and Jazzy to Moody and Melancholic
- Rafiot by Justin St-Pierre: Acoustic percusive guitar
- JS Bach Suites and Fantasias, vol 1 by JungHae Kim: deeply elegant harpsichord
- Elements_ by Aitua: dreamy and beautiful original compositions on classical guitar
- Diverso Universo by Kim Ribeiro: brazilian contemporary and traditional flute
- La Faille by Justin St-Pierre: Acoustic percusive guitar
- Ancient Mosaic with Guitar by La Reverie: Recreating traditional music from a modern perspective
- 12 String by Jeff Wahl: acoustic new age and jazz guitar.
- Christmas Guitar by Jeff Wahl: acoustic new age and jazz guitar.
- Colors of Spain by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Cry Wolf by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Patrons of the Lute by Daniel Shoskes: A feast of Baroque lute
- Elizabeth's Lutes by Alex McCartney: Reflective, historically-informed performance on the lute
- Circular by Andy Carhart: acoustic and electronic rock guitar music with a contemplative character
- Jeremiah Lawson Vol 2 Preludes and Fugues by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- A Light in the Darkness by Jeff Wahl: acoustic new age and jazz guitar.
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- Sports football betting appALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.