Kalabi : The Wheel.|
Chillout music for late nights and early mornings.
Warm dubby bass lines, dream like washes and head nodding beats are at the core of Kalabi's music, and The Wheel is no exception.
The Wheel sees Kalabi collaborating with the hip-hop producer Remulak and guitarist Guy Osborn on a number of tracks, with the result being a varied mix of moods and grooves.
With beautiful artwork by Dan Birkbeck, Kalabi continues to experiment and evolve on The Wheel.
2. Hypnosis (feat Guy Osborn)
3. Woc it up a Notch
6. Reside Away
7. Sports football betting appCan't Sleep Won't Sleep
8. New Beginnings
9. The Wheel
Listen to: the entire album.
License Chillout music for late nights and early mornings by Kalabi for your project.
Play the music of Kalabi in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 9/4/2012
Kalabi lives in Cheshire England
Tagged as: Electronica, Downtempo, Chillout
- Nomad by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Auralei by Artemis: Alternative / Downtempo / Electro-pop
- Human by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Alice in Wonderland by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Down the Rabbit Hole by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- A Reason to Stay Up all Night by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Faith by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Antonio Vivaldi, The Four Seasons in forma di sonata for cello by Vito Paternoster: cellist extraordinaire
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Vintage is Now by Ray Montford: Evocative, melodic and haunting instrumental guitar music
- The Christmas Album by AlmaNova: lively flute/guitar duo
- Difference by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Touch by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Mystic Journey by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Medieval and Traditional Carols, Chansons and Festive Dances by In Nova Cantica: carols and chansons from the 13th - 17th Centuries for dancing, festivities and mayhem
- Autumn Suite Volume 1 by Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- My House is the Sky by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- The Dogs of Rome by Michael Travisano: Modern alternative piano to feel in your gut
- Time for Messin Around by Mike Goudreau Jazz Band: boppin', swingin' joie de vivre whether it's jazz or blues
- A Solo Piano Christmas by Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.