Sports football betting appKalabi : Reclaimed Property.|
Chillout music for late nights and early mornings.
The Reclaimed Property album represents five years of chill out and trip hop from Kalabi. Mixing multi layered ambience with deep dub bass and head nodding beats to create what Kalabi calls "nice music for tired ears", these tracks are designed to relax, with no nasty noises or scary samples.
1. Sports football betting appKinetic Anesthetic
2. A Small Trip
3. Winter through a Window
10. Raining Trains
11. Roller Coast
12. Tommy Two Pints
13. Deep Red Wine
Listen to: the entire album.
License Chillout music for late nights and early mornings by Kalabi for your project.
Play the music of Kalabi in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 11/12/2012
Kalabi lives in Cheshire England
Tagged as: Electronica, Downtempo, Chillout
- Mystic Journey by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Nomad by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Enchanted Wind by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Human by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Difference by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Moving Inward by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- New Jazz Galaxy by Jive Ass Sleepers: chilled out grooves & uptempo funkathons
- A Solo Piano Christmas by Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- Vivaldi - The Four Seasons by Lara St John: Bach violin concertos
- Mellowdrama by Joey Fehrenbach: gorgeously sculpted, uber-melodic downtempo
- Beachcombing by Blue Wave Theory: high-energy surf-inspired instrumental rock
- Time for Messin Around by Mike Goudreau Jazz Band: boppin', swingin' joie de vivre whether it's jazz or blues
- My House is the Sky by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Daydream by Robin Stine: jazzy, bluesy numbers that immediately sound like comfortable standards
- An Evening With The Blues by Mark Cook: blues guitar legend in the making
- High-Fidelity by Joe Smith and the Spicy Pickles: Vintage Swing in the 21st Century
- Vintage is Now by Ray Montford: Evocative, melodic and haunting instrumental guitar music
- Theorems by Icicle: He Who Sings Thinks No Evil
- Alice in Wonderland by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.