Kalabi : Flex Your Trunk.|
Chillout music for late nights and early mornings.
Flex Your Trunk sees Kalabi experimenting with some darker trip hop elements than on his earlier work for the first half of the album, with the second half of the album containing some beautiful floaty chill out as a counter balance.
1. Flex Your Trunk
3. Ghost Ship
4. Gorillas on the Flutes
5. God Damn Radio
6. Beautiful Mind
8. Beautiful Mind (Ambient Mix)
9. Downtime (Ambient Mix)
Listen to: the entire album.
License Chillout music for late nights and early mornings by Kalabi for your project.
Sports football betting appPlay the music of Kalabi in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 05/17/2014
Kalabi lives in Cheshire England
Tagged as: Electronica, Ambient, Chillout
- Silver by Beth Quist: electro-Balkan / Indian meets New Age.
- Fear and Curiosity by DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Mystic Journey by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Reef by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- High-Fidelity by Joe Smith and the Spicy Pickles: Vintage Swing in the 21st Century
- Difference by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Nomad by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- 6am by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Versions by Version: Electro-Reggae-Blues.
- Pale Fire by Dead Leaf Echo: dreamy shoe-gazing pop
- Reconstruction by Rob Costlow: melodic piano pieces
- Up by Paolo Pavan: Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style
- Wet City Rockers by Wet City Rockers: rootsy, dubby, Reggae sounds from the rainy city
- Adore by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Touch by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- A Reason to Stay Up all Night by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Acoustic Dreams by Manuel Ochoa: jazz and tango from where else, Argentina
- The Castle of the Holly King by Shira Kammen: early folk and celtic music.
- The Space Between by Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- New Jazz Galaxy by Jive Ass Sleepers: chilled out grooves & uptempo funkathons
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- Sports football betting appWAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.