Icicle : Resonance.
He who sings thinks no evil.
Herd Records presents RESONANCE by Icicle (icicle.club) - 4th solo album of genre-defying tracks.
Official Release Date - February 19th, 2017
Listeners are invited to discover select early-release tracks on Bandcamp (icicle-band.bandcamp.com) and SoundCloud (soundcloud.com/icicle-band).
"These 13 songs take us on a journey of style and depth," reports Soundwaves Review (soundwavesreview.com/new-album-preview-resonance-by-icicle). "We have funky dance, spacey grooves, instrumental tracks blending industrial and electronic sound, and lyrics that captivate with their honesty."
RESONANCE reaches a broad new scope for Icicle, the alias of Krassy Halatchev who has been swept up in an intensely productive and personal wave of song-writing since going out on his own. Thus it is no surprise that this new record stands tall to its predecessors - Resurgence (2014), Theorems (2015), and Reverie (2016).
Floridian poet Joel Jenkins lends lyrics to Win Win Win, Super Connected, and Hanging Ten. All other lyrics and all songs on RESONANCE are written, performed, arranged, recorded, and produced by Icicle.
The new album is characterized by especially strong and inventive writing. The mix ranges from raw and brutal sounds like those in War and Smoke & Ash, to Runaway Train - a "break-up song." 1962, says Icicle, "is a throwback into the height of the Communist regime; a parallel between the East and the West," while Madness Is My Home (first single) evokes "the mad scientist, working relentlessly on a small miracle, finding that Eureka moment at the break of dawn." The album opens with the instrumental Tuck the Puck - Icicle's signature, and closes with Hanging Ten - "a reminiscence and reflection upon the way of the world and its mechanism; a call for awakening and realization; a call for revolution of the mind."
For more information on Icicle and RESONANCE contact: email@example.com
1. Tuck The Puck
2. Madness Is My Home
3. Win Win Win
4. Don't Twist My Mind
6. You Never Know
8. Smoke : Ash
9. Meet Me A Third Of The Way
10. Runaway Train
11. Super Connected
12. Do You Wanna Trade
13. Hanging Ten
Listen to: the entire album.
License He who sings thinks no evil by Icicle for your project.
Sports football betting appPlay the music of Icicle in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 11/27/2018
Icicle lives in Quebec Canada
Tagged as: Alt Rock, Rock, Pop, Vocal, Electric Guitar, Electro Rock
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- The In Between by Anton Cosmo: rock superstar to be
- Downtown Ride by Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Santa Take the Night Off by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- La Faille by Justin St-Pierre: Acoustic percusive guitar
- Minestrone by Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- Flex Your Trunk by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Wish You Could Stay by Christos Anestopoulos: Where East meets West meets Jazz meets...Classical
- Up by Paolo Pavan: Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style
- Music for Televisions by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Bootleggers by Barbepeste Official Orchestra: Ahoy and shiver your timbers to some Irish World music with a smattering of pirates
- Candy Empire by Candy Empire: 1950s America, dusty cult movie soundtracks
- Solace Embrace by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Sad Moon Eyes by Slouching Stars: Charming indie rock from the pioneers of San Francisco's Noise Pop scene
- The Wheel by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- The Swing of Things by Paolo Pavan: Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style
- Sports football betting appCirconflexe by Oliostere: Progressive jazz frolicking on melodic polyrhythms
- VSTRS by VSTRS: An arty thump of melody and bombast
- High-Fidelity by Joe Smith and the Spicy Pickles: Vintage Swing in the 21st Century
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- Sports football betting appALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.