Kirsty Hawkshaw : The Ice Castle.|
In her extraordinary career, Kirsty Hawkshaw has collaborated with some of the world's top electronic artists including Delerium, BT, Orbital, and DJ Tiesto. Her latest album is a sublime work of ambient electronica that reflects a serenely modern sensibility and a quietly cosmic perspective on the genre. Her foray into ambient started in the 90's with "Pulusha," a collaboration with Global Communication's Mark Pritchard, and her talent has been evolving ever since, resulting in an incredible piece of minimalist heaven.
1. Ice Castle
7. Sunday Morning
9. In Between
10. Ice Castle (meditation)
Listen to: the entire album.
License Ambient electronica by Kirsty Hawkshaw for your project.
Play the music of Kirsty Hawkshaw in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 2/5/2008
Kirsty Hawkshaw lives in London England
Tagged as: Electronica, Ambient, New Age, Space Music, Ethereal
- As the Ruin Falls by DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Human by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- I Catch the Wind by Dixie Cannon: Rock solid Pop rock, Vintage rock, Classic rock, Folk rock and Art rock
- Over Seven Seas by Koshanin: Piano Tales, Ancient Dreams
- Piano Colors by Joachim Heimbaecher: Mysterious, smooth and elegant piano
- Symon's Arcade by Mark Southeron: Led Zeppelin meets Underworld
- Stile Moderno, Stile Antico by Thomas Walker: Lute music of 17th century France and Italy
- Candy Empire by Candy Empire: 1950s America, dusty cult movie soundtracks
- Solace Embrace by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Light Off by EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- Decade by future_former: deeply relaxing, inspirational electronica in a style somewhere in-between Schiller, Vangelis and Enigma
- Into Heaven by Sun Palace: gossamer folk-rock
- Monkey Town by Dixie Cannon: Rock solid Pop rock, Vintage rock, Classic rock, Folk rock and Art rock
- When Droplets Coalesce Into A Puddle by EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- Trusting a Twirled World by Anne Garner: folk, electronica and classical threads weaving enchanted tales of wonder and woe
- Duel by Linda Wood: melodic, eclectic 'quirk-pop'
- Adore by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Touch by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Blush by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Nomad by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.