Falling You : Touch.|
Haunting, ethereal pop ambient.
This Magnatune best-seller features the superlative sound design of John Michael Zorko and the haunting vocals of Dru Allen (This Ascension), Sara Ayers, Jennifer McPeak, Victoria Lloyd, Erica Mulkey, and Aimee Page. Perched perfectly somewhere between a dark, dissonant mood and a lilting, elegant one, Touch explores Zorko's love of unstructured sound and emotive female vocals; the songs float and change shape slowly, like clouds. Standout tracks include "Something About Eve," "The Light Between Us," and "Reading the Leaves (by Moonlight)." Named NAR's Best Vocal Album of 2005.
1. something about eve
2. the art of possession (no escape)
3. hope thrown down
4. less likely to believe
5. the sadness of the witch
6. march thirty-one
7. a cry for the broken-hearted
8. the light between us
9. the canoe and the waterfall
10. reading the leaves (by moonlight)
Listen to: the entire album.
License Haunting, ethereal pop ambient by Falling You for your project.
Play the music of Falling You in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 2/29/2004
Falling You lives in California USA
Tagged as: Ambient, Rock, Pop, Electro Rock, Ethereal
- Quieting by Lydia McCauley: intriguing piano compositions with dynamic accompaniment
- Lullabies for the Apocalypse by DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Reclaimed Property by Sports football betting appKalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Dandelion by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Askold Buk by Askold Buk: guitar-driven, groove-oriented feel-good jazz/r&b tunes
- Blue Wave Theory by Blue Wave Theory: high-energy surf-inspired instrumental rock
- Ritual Fiction by Twilight Archive: Ambient downtempo with a touch of jazz
- First Album by Thursday Group: melodic composed progressive Jazz
- The Sigh of Relief as Civilisation Finally Comes to an End by Maurice and the Beejays: music for imaginary films and television shows
- Rain Trip by Toni Iniguez: classical guitar and Nature
- Candy Empire by Candy Empire: 1950s America, dusty cult movie soundtracks
- Mellowdrama by Joey Fehrenbach: gorgeously sculpted, uber-melodic downtempo
- Nomad by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Mystic Journey by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Themes For Your Imagination - vol 2 by John Cabrera: Lush, deeply moving, cinematic soundscapes and soaring musical themes for your daily eargasm
- The Bubble or the Spirit by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Amazing Grace by David Modica: layers of lush acoustic guitar
- Trusting a Twirled World by Anne Garner: folk, electronica and classical threads weaving enchanted tales of wonder and woe
- The Seventh Mirror by Mandrake Root: classic progressive hard rock with catchy riffs
- The Wheel by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.