Eternal Jazz Project : Handmade.|
Gentle jazz from sweden.
Handmade is the third Eternal Jazz Project album, mainly recorded in one of Sweden's
most famous jazz studio recording facilities - the Swedish Broadcast radio. The
feel is relaxed and down to earth, and has that (as many people point out)
Scandinavian touch and mystic ambience. EJP is still a fairly traditional jazz
band with it's roots in 50's and 60's jazz. (The piano player and composer Lars
Lundell and is a big fan of Bill Evans.) As always, EJP is presenting only their
own compositions, going from the soft and beautiful "Hey June" to the glimpse in
the eye -swinging "Jamaican BBQ". No matter how Scandinavian, there's always
room for surprises and groovy improvisation.
1. Walk Right On
5. What About Me
7. Thirteen Days Of Blue
8. Fallande Vals
9. You Tell Me When
10. Jamaican BBQ
11. Ales Stones
13. Rio Sketch
14. Hey June
Listen to: the entire album.
License Gentle jazz from sweden by Eternal Jazz Project for your project.
Play the music of Eternal Jazz Project in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 9/25/2011
Eternal Jazz Project lives in Stockholm Sweden
Tagged as: Jazz, Blues
- Keep Your Head Up by The Old Recruits: a new take on old funk
- Tango - Jazz (live in Studio C) by Scott Hallgren: jazz, tango & other adventures
- JS Bach - Book 2 CD1 Well-Tempered Clavier by Daniel Ben Pienaar: virtuoso pianist playing Bach's 48
- Mozart Klavier Trios by Streicher Trio: classical chamber music on period instruments
- High-Fidelity by Joe Smith and the Spicy Pickles: Vintage Swing in the 21st Century
- The Chopin Variations (on solo piano) by Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- The Chopin Variations (on piano, violin and cello) by Sports football betting appChad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- My House is the Sky by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- JS Bach - Book 1 CD2 Well-Tempered Clavier by Daniel Ben Pienaar: virtuoso pianist playing Bach's 48
- Vivaldi - The Four Seasons by Lara St John: Bach violin concertos
- Moving Inward by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- CD1 - Bach - The Six Sonatas and Partitas for Solo Violin by Lara St John: Bach violin concertos
- Spanish Recital by Alan Rinehart: A feast of Renaissance and Baroque music
- The Bubble or the Spirit by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Ravel on Guitar and Ukulele by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Arcadia by Fernwood: Music played by hand on instruments made of wood
- Mozart 4 Quartets for Strings and Winds by American Baroque: Spectacular Baroque and Classical chamber music
- Ronroco Dreaming by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Watercolor by Kerry Politzer: Jazz pianist with Brazilian and classical influences
- 120 B Avenue by Chris Rolin: groovy smooth jazz to brighten your day
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.