Sports football betting appEleanor Hodgkinson : Scenes of Travel.|
Beautifully crafted individual playing.
The concept for "Scenes of Travel" sprang from a desire to create a "whole"
product. Too often, classical CDs do just what they say on the box, and, whilst
they are undoubtedly excellent, I wanted to create something that enabled the
listener to engage with the music both musically and personally. I frequently
encounter audiences who feel there is a barrier between the classical performer
and audience. However, if the performer has taken the time to speak to them and
draw them into his or her sound world, then the audience feels much closer to
the music and able to appreciate and enjoy the experience in their own way.
Travelling has always fascinated me, and for many of the composers on the album,
travel was a source of inspiration. The Romantic era in the 19th century was a
time of new horizons being opened up, and seemed the perfect starting point when
choosing repertoire. The actual recording process was a breeze, with my husband,
Nick Stringfellow overseeing all aspects with a keen ear and infinite attention
to detail. For the artwork and liner notes I wanted to make an old travel
journal and my good friend Ricardo InsuaCao designed the fantastic cover and
booklet, magically coming up with exactly what I had in my head. Scenes of
Travel is dedicated to my father, a real traveller in every sense of the world, who encouraged people to think, and think again!
1. Con moto agitato andante Fantasy in F sharp minor Op 28 (Felix Mendelssohn)
2. Allegro con moto Fantasy in F sharp minor Op 28 (Felix Mendelssohn)
3. Presto Fantasy in F sharp minor Op 28 (Felix Mendelssohn)
4. No 3 in G flat major Two Impromptus D899 (Franz Schubert)
5. No 4 in A flat major Two Impromptus D899 (Franz Schubert)
6. Sonetto 104 del Petrarca (Franz Liszt)
7. Clair de Lune (Claude Debussy)
8. Praeludium Holberg Suite Op 40 (Edvard Grieg)
9. Sarabande Holberg Suite Op 40 (Edvard Grieg)
10. Gavotte Holberg Suite Op 40 (Edvard Grieg)
11. Air Holberg Suite Op 40 (Edvard Grieg)
12. Rigaudo Holberg Suite Op 40 (Edvard Grieg)
13. Seguidillas (Isaac Albeniz)
Listen to: the entire album.
License Beautifully crafted individual playing by Eleanor Hodgkinson for your project.
Play the music of Eleanor Hodgkinson in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 3/11/2011
Eleanor Hodgkinson lives in Walton-on-Thames England
Tagged as: Classical, Classical Period, Romantic Era, Impressionism, Instrumental, Composer: Claude Debussy, Composer: Edvard Grieg, Composer: Felix Mendelssohn, Composer: Franz Liszt, Composer: Franz Schubert, Composer: Isaac Albeniz, Classical Piano
- Keep Your Head Up by The Old Recruits: a new take on old funk
- Ladislav Jelinek plays Smetana and Dvorak by Ladislav Jelinek: classical works from a World renowned pianist
- JS Bach - Book 1 CD2 Well-Tempered Clavier by Daniel Ben Pienaar: virtuoso pianist playing Bach's 48
- Vivaldi - The Four Seasons by Lara St John: Bach violin concertos
- Tango - Jazz (live in Studio C) by Scott Hallgren: jazz, tango & other adventures
- Mozart Klavier Trios by Streicher Trio: classical chamber music on period instruments
- Mozart 4 Quartets for Strings and Winds by American Baroque: Spectacular Baroque and Classical chamber music
- My House is the Sky by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Bach and His Teachers by Paul Boehnke: Heartfelt music for harpsichord
- Handel on Guitar Volume 3 by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- JS Bach Suite No 3 C Major BWV 1009 by Romualdo Barone: Classical solo clarinet
- GratisJazz by Eternal Jazz Project: gentle jazz from Sweden
- Seasons by Eternal Jazz Project: gentle jazz from Sweden
- New Jazz Galaxy by Jive Ass Sleepers: chilled out grooves & uptempo funkathons
- JS Bach Goldberg Variations by Colin Booth: solo harpsichord music
- JS Bach - Book 1 CD1 Well-Tempered Clavier by Daniel Ben Pienaar: virtuoso pianist playing Bach's 48
- JS Bach - Book 2 CD2 Well-Tempered Clavier by Daniel Ben Pienaar: virtuoso pianist playing Bach's 48
- JS Bach Trios on Guitar by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Lost Horizons by Mike McGuill: Diverse, intelligent electronica from London
- Magnificent Obsession vol 7 - Beethoven Sonatas by Sebastian Forster: exquisitely performed Beethoven piano sonatas
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.