Candy Empire : Candy Empire.|
1950s america, dusty cult movie soundtracks.
Supposedly founded in 2012, Candy Empire doesn't really belong to this day
and age. They operate elsewhere, not bothering with time or place. Should
you come across them, you'll recognize 1950s America, dusty cult movies,
crack-and-cigarette-soaked watering holes, and the first love of an aging
Cuban jazz pianist.
Clouded in whiskey fumes, they drive through the city with the top down,
stop at red-light districts, and fall asleep in the arms of a purring
catwoman. As hopeless romantics, they run their fingers across old
vacuum-tube radios, bringing out dirty, rough, yet tender sounds.
Like dark chocolate that melts into a trippy high, everything dissolves.
Boundaries be gone, for the imperial capital is free!
2. Animal (Instrumental)
3. Animal (Edit)
4. Animal (Instrumental 90 sec)
7. Kiss Me Again (Instrumental)
8. Kiss Me Again (Radio Edit)
9. Kiss Me Again
11. Languor (Radio Edit)
14. Sleng Teng (Instrumental)
15. Sleng Teng
Listen to: the entire album.
License 1950s america, dusty cult movie soundtracks by Candy Empire for your project.
Play the music of Candy Empire in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 8/31/2016
Candy Empire lives in Tallinn Estonia
Tagged as: Electro Rock, Pop, Vocal, Electro Pop, Keyboard, Synth
- Yello Haus by Yongen: transnational dream pop luxury
- Down the Rabbit Hole by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Single Barrel by Hunter and the Dirty Jacks: Retro Fresh Rock & Roll Soul
- A Different Story by Panic Ensemble: cabaret infused rock band mixing folk and world
- The In Between by Anton Cosmo: rock superstar to be
- Trusting a Twirled World by Anne Garner: folk, electronica and classical threads weaving enchanted tales of wonder and woe
- Terrarium by Anonymph: moody, pop-electronica with female vocals
- Starborn by Opera Rock: 80's sound, metal Riffs and cinematic interludes to blow your mind
- Requiem by Firesphere: Big epic dark heavy and soul shaking
- Let's Hibernate by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Sports football betting appNocturne by The West Exit: soulful electro pop
- Evil Must Die by My Woshin Mashin: Crossover-Electronic, Chaos-Pop
- Hoofed and Dangerous by Heifervescent: Shimmering indie guitar pop with orchestral moments
- Swell by Hollywood Drunks: a swirling vortex of Rock, Funk, Rap,and Alternative
- Lookin' Fly by The Old Recruits: a new take on old funk
- Devotion by Solar Cycle: a summer cocktail of Chill out, Electronica and Ambient
- The Emblems of These Distracted Times by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Duel by Linda Wood: melodic, eclectic 'quirk-pop'
- Universe Acceptable by Sports football betting appAsh Ganley: masterfully nuanced AAA rock
- Dreadnought by Mountain Mirrors: moody melodic prog rock
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.