Sports football betting appBrian Bunker Trio : Brian Bunker Trio.|
A riotous romp through the worlds of jazz, classical and rock.
The album reflects the musical range and versatility of the group, stretching from mainstream jazz, hard bop jazz to more reflective and aggressive fusion, with a few classical guitar influences thrown in for good measure.
Brian's first recording with his working trio of Daniel Fritz and Maurilio Mina was recorded in the winter of 2008 in Los Angeles, CA. The group had been working around the Los Angeles area for months before, and brought in the experience and versatility of Chris Conner to play upright bass on some of the straight-ahead tracks.
1. The Skonk
2. Hope Springs
3. Villas Del Soul
5. Le Matin
7. Venezuelan Waltz
8. Aberdeen Done It
9. My Girls
10. Off To The Races
12. Vindaloo Blues
13. Powers Of Four
Listen to: the entire album.
License A riotous romp through the worlds of jazz, classical and rock by Brian Bunker Trio for your project.
Play the music of Brian Bunker Trio in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 03/09/2014
Brian Bunker Trio lives in Armed Forces Middle East USA
Tagged as: Jazz, Alt Rock, Instrumental Jazz, Instrumental Rock, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Prog Rock
- Keep Your Head Up by The Old Recruits: a new take on old funk
- Vivaldi - The Four Seasons by Lara St John: Bach violin concertos
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Tango - Jazz (live in Studio C) by Scott Hallgren: jazz, tango & other adventures
- Mozart Klavier Trios by Streicher Trio: classical chamber music on period instruments
- Downtown Ride by Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Slaves of Time by Toni Castells: Puccini meets Sigur Rós
- Balance_ by Jambedaem: modern original jazz from Austria
- Seraphim by David Modica: layers of lush acoustic guitar
- Moving Inward by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- JS Bach - Book 1 CD2 Well-Tempered Clavier by Daniel Ben Pienaar: virtuoso pianist playing Bach's 48
- Tasabasaba by To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- Backwoods Chaos by Mark Cook: blues guitar legend in the making
- Bad Things Happen All The Time by John Jackson: indie rock with a conscience
- Theatralica by Stanislav: Laid-back, cool, electroakoustic, classical music, ethno, jazzy soundtracks
- Cancionero by Dufay Collective: instrumental and vocal music from the Middle Ages and Reniassance
- Wish You Could Stay by Christos Anestopoulos: Where East meets West meets Jazz meets...Classical
- Stereo Mash Up by Burning Babylon: Super fine dub
- Mediterranean Cruising by Suchitra Lata: Swirling Chillout, Ambient, World, Progressive Pop, Indian classical veena and much more in between
- Travelog by Jon Swift: northwest guitarist at large
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.