Barbepeste Official Orchestra : Bootleggers.|
Ahoy and shiver your timbers to some irish world music with a smattering of pirates.
Most of the themes developed in this album come from Ireland, but the band explores a broad spectrum of melodic and rhythmical instruments, from all over the world. The diversity of their instrumentarium allows arrangements that give a new and colorful version of those themes.
And so we travel from Ireland to India, via Spain, Sweden, Maghreb or Caribbean; we go from Baroque to Rock, from intimate sounds to more festive ambiances.
A musical journey, towards space and time!
Embark with the Barbepeste Official Orchestra!
1. Cercle Billy
2. Foroyar Memory
3. Sue's Fingers
4. Le Dernier des Boucaniers
5. Irish Mia
6. La Polka d'Eusebe
7. Mad in Spain
8. Bhupali's Pipe
Listen to: the entire album.
License Ahoy and shiver your timbers to some irish world music with a smattering of pirates by Barbepeste Official Orchestra for your project.
Play the music of Barbepeste Official Orchestra in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 04/21/2015
Barbepeste Official Orchestra lives in St Sulpice France
Tagged as: World, Sports football betting appFolk, Celtic
- Santa Take the Night Off by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Folk Rattle Roll by Conway Hambone: Multi-genre instrumental and vocal conquests made with love and fuzz
- Handel on Guitar Volume 1 by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Mistral by Shira Kammen: early folk and celtic music.
- Elementary by JaxBros: A melodic blend of folk and pop
- Christmas Guitar by Jeff Wahl: acoustic new age and jazz guitar.
- High-Fidelity by Joe Smith and the Spicy Pickles: Vintage Swing in the 21st Century
- JS Bach Suite No 3 C Major BWV 1009 by Romualdo Barone: Classical solo clarinet
- Tasabasaba by To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- Backwoods Chaos by Mark Cook: blues guitar legend in the making
- Bad Things Happen All The Time by John Jackson: indie rock with a conscience
- In Their Footsteps by Aryeh Frankfurter: Timeless and enchanting folk music for the soul
- Patrons of the Lute by Daniel Shoskes: A feast of Baroque lute
- That's Life by Anthony Hugh: Singer songwriter with a little soul and grit
- Courante by Edward Martin and Thomas Walker: French lute duets that represent the pinnacle of the High Baroque
- Theatralica by Stanislav: Laid-back, cool, electroakoustic, classical music, ethno, jazzy soundtracks
- Cancionero by Dufay Collective: instrumental and vocal music from the Middle Ages and Reniassance
- Sparkling - The Complete Preludes by Claude Debussy by Ivan Ilic: dazzling classical pianist
- Triemer Six Cello Sonatas by Ensemble Mirable: rare and extraordinary music of the Baroque
- Hang by Laura Inserra: the Hang, a new instrument from Switzerland
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.