Andy Findon : Ancient Treasures, exploring wind instruments from around the World.|
Virtuoso flute and piccolo performances by top london musician.
A selection of wind instrument tracks composed, performed and recorded by London musician Andy Findon.
Each instrument evokes images of ancient ruins from various historical and geographical areas, including - Middle East, Mesopotamia, Ancient Rome, Celtic Britain, Amazonian Rainforests, Far East, The Andes, Armenia. They're well suited to documentary use, as background to images.
1. Arabic Zurna
2. Armenian Duduk
3. Aztec Quena
4. Bulgar Double Pipes
5. Sports football betting appCeltic High
6. Celtic Low
7. Chinese High Membrane
8. Chinese Low Membrane
10. Gaelic Ruins
13. Ocarina Rainforest Ruins High
14. Ocarina Rainforest Ruins Low
15. Ocarina Rainforest Ruins Middle
16. Pan Pipes Andes
Listen to: the entire album.
License Virtuoso flute and piccolo performances by top london musician by Andy Findon for your project.
Play the music of Andy Findon in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 6/2/2017
Andy Findon lives in Edgware England
Tagged as: World, Experimental, Instrumental, Flute
- Mistral by Shira Kammen: early folk and celtic music.
- Debut by AlmaNova: lively flute/guitar duo
- The Dawn of Joy by Shira Kammen: early folk and celtic music.
- My House is the Sky by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Light in the Wood by Lisa Lynne and George Tortorelli: Celtic harp and bamboo flutes. Soft and soothing, perfect for quiet times and relaxation
- Aurora of the Northern Harp by Aryeh Frankfurter: Timeless and enchanting folk music for the soul
- Apple Howling by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Kara Nomadica by Sports football betting appKara Nomadica: a fresh new sound driven by traditional Arabic and Turkish rhythms
- After Hours by AlmaNova: lively flute/guitar duo
- The Three Noble Strains by Tim Rayborn: Medieval and Middle Eastern music
- Kaila Flexer and Friends, Original Music Inspired by Far-Flung Fiddle Traditions by Kaila Flexer: Original Compositions Inspired by Far-Flung Fiddle Traditions
- Classic Giuliani by AlmaNova: lively flute/guitar duo
- Two Worlds One by Aryeh Frankfurter and Lisa Lynne: Two Worlds, One Music
- JS Bach Suite No 1 G Major BWV 1007 by Romualdo Barone: Classical solo clarinet
- JS Bach Suite No 2 D Minor BWV 1008 by Romualdo Barone: Classical solo clarinet
- Patrons of the Lute by Daniel Shoskes: A feast of Baroque lute
- That's Life by Anthony Hugh: Singer songwriter with a little soul and grit
- Theatralica by Stanislav: Laid-back, cool, electroakoustic, classical music, ethno, jazzy soundtracks
- Legacy by Ken Bonfield: Calling Bonfield a guitarist is like calling Michelangelo a painter
- Angelorum - The Harps in the Trees by Cheryl Ann Fulton: World-class performer and teacher of Medieval, Baroque, Welsh triple, Celtic and Concert harps.
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- Sports football betting appWAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.