Anton Cosmo : The In Between.|
Rock superstar to be.
Anton gives a nod to influences such as U2 and Incubus, as well as echoes of visionaries like Peter Gabriel. Anton's lyrics and soaring pop arena rock sound have a dark edge, with some songs influenced by the public's current fascination with vampire sagas such as "Twilight," and the popular HBO series "True Blood."
1. We Are Young Forever
5. The In Between
7. Say Goodbye
8. Closer to Heaven
9. Troubled Minds
10. Fallin Into You
11. Will I Remember
14. Sports football betting appAdmiration
Listen to: the entire album.
License Rock superstar to be by Anton Cosmo for your project.
Play the music of Anton Cosmo in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 11/13/2010
Anton Cosmo lives in New York USA
Tagged as: Electro Rock, Rock
- Faith by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Daydream by Robin Stine: jazzy, bluesy numbers that immediately sound like comfortable standards
- Hell Then Divine by Jeffrey Luck Lucas: darkly gorgeous, cinematic folk
- Tin Can by Russ Hopkins: an introspective mix of acoustic guitar based songs
- Tell Them Now by One Sock Thief: Unique and melodic, piano-based rock
- Rare, the Kafi Kanada Sessions by thirty3: Music in a gravity-free environment
- The Great Upset by Jeromy Darling: Just a pile of dirt and memories
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- All Directions by The Donnis Trio: natural mix of rock, folk, and reggae
- Requiem by Firesphere: Big epic dark heavy and soul shaking
- Samsara by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Unexpected Guest at a Cancelled Party by Spoons: retro 80's upbeat danceable music
- Nomad by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Adore by Sports football betting appFalling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Celocity by Claire Fitch: ambient cellist
- The World is Round by Amycanbe: alternative, pop, electronic, rock, trip-hop from Italy
- Evil Must Die by My Woshin Mashin: Crossover-Electronic, Chaos-Pop
- Pale Fire by Dead Leaf Echo: dreamy shoe-gazing pop
- Before You Go by Joe Palese: New age guitar based jazz
- Sooner or Later by Hazelmain: bitter-sweet pop with hints of jazz, rock and country
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- Sports football betting app: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.